In order to set up Google Dynamic Remarketing Tags, you’ll need to link your Google Analytics, Google Ads and Merchant Center accounts. Follow the steps below to link your Google Analytics through your Ad account.
- Log into your Google Analytics account
2. Head to Admin in the left menu.
3. Once in Admin, click on User Management.
4. Next to your name, check the box to give yourself Edit Permission.
5. Now, go to your Google Ads account and click on Tools&Settings > Setup > Linked Accounts.
6. Under Google Analytics, click Details.
7. You should now be able to see your Analytics account, and you can click Link under the Actions column.
8. Select both toggles to Import site metrics and Link accounts. Then click Save.
Now your Analytics is linked to your Ad account!